- Sisältyvä matka viikossa:
- 1750 km
- Istuimet ajaessa:
Meet Bessie, she's a Bessacarr E350, a fantastic 2 berth compact touring camper with a rear kitchen and a shower and toilet cubicle. This iconic campervan is built on the excellent Fiat Ducato chassis and is powered by a 1929 cc diesel engine that is economical to drive.
As Aunt Bessie's strapline goes 'You know you're home', our Bessie is definitely designed to be a comfortable home away from home! While she's a bit of an old girl, certainly not state of the art and perhaps a bit dated, she oozes comfort and reliability.
She's a purpose built motorhome so has a lot of features that many campervans don't such as heating, hot and cold water and a shower and toilet cubicle with wash basin. She also not only has a gas stove but a separate grill and oven along with a sink with draining board with both hot and cold water. Not forgetting a fridge with a tiny freezer compartment - so no excuses not to rustle up a nice meal (although you're on holiday so relax and eat out!).
With a passenger seat that swivels round into the living space she can seat 5 people and she also has an additional two seat belts in the back so while she sleeps 2, possibly 2 plus a child, we also hire an air awning if there's 4 of you or perhaps you have your own tent you could take.
The bed arrangement is flexible and can either be 2 small singles or one large double so if it's a couple of friends who are going away you have the options of 2 singles or if taking the family then the adults could sleep in the awning and children in the van.
You can enter the living area from the front cab easily meaning if it's rainy there's no need to step a foot outside or there is a side sliding door. In the seating area there's two options of tables, a small and larger table with two different positions. Bessie has quite a bit of storage, a tv, mains hook up, warm air heating, fly nets on the windows, black out blinds and a wind out Fiamma awning.
Bessie packs a lot of punch as she is compact in size meaning she's easy to maneuver on small winding roads or if you're a bit nervous of driving a big vehicle but she has a lot of facilities. She however has the normal age related marks so if you're looking for A1 condition then she's not for you but if you're looking for something that is clean, tidy, you can stand up comfortably in, has all the amenities and is reliable and comfortable then she's your girl.
Before enquiring about hiring, please check that you meet the following criteria:
All drivers must be 25-75 years of age and have held a full UK driving licence, or its international equivalent, for a minimum of 2 years. If you are younger or older it may still be possible to hire but a bigger excess/deposit will apply.
Two, 3 point convictions are acceptable (i.e. 2x Sp30’s, 3pts each) without referral. Any single conviction totalling 6 points+ will require referral.
No more than one fault or outstanding accident/claim/incident in the last 3 years
All driving convictions, endorsements, accidents, insurance refusal, disabilities or medical conditions must be disclosed prior to booking. In certain circumstances a surcharge may be imposed, the insurance excess may be increased or insurance may be refused.
All drivers are required to provide proof of identity and permanent address before the pick up date. No need to provide on booking. We will require the following documents:
• Driving licence
• Online DVLA licence check print out (we can help do this)
• 2 separate bills showing the same address as driving licence, first must be a Utility bill (gas, water, electric, sky, internet, landline). The second can be bank/credit card statement, mortgage statement, council tax bill. These must be dated within 90 days of the commencement of the hire period.
Endorsements – the camper van will not be let out on hire or driven by:
• Persons who have been convicted of an offence in connection with the driving of a motor vehicle or motorcycle and/or have had their licence endorsed or suspended. Spent convictions, covered the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 may be disregarded.
• Persons who had their insurance declined and/or renewal refused and/or special insurance terms imposed as a result of claims experience and/or have had their insurance or cover cancelled by any Motor Insurer
• Persons engaged wholly or partly in professional entertainment or professional sports persons.
• Jockeys and persons connected with racing of any sort.
• Undergraduates and/or students under 25 years of age.
• Persons who, whilst driving, have been involved in more than one accident during the past 3 years.
• Foreign Service Personnel other than persons holding a full valid United Kingdom or EU licence for two years or more.
The vehicle shall be driven only by the person(s) named on the rental agreement and anyone else who has provided their documentation and it has been agreed.
- Kuuma vesi
- Sopii pitkille ihmisille
- Vastakkaiset istuimet
- 3 Makuupaikat (2 erillistä sänkyä, 2 hengen muunnosvuode)
Bessie is an old girl and not a racecar so drive her appropriately. If you have dogs then please keep them off the seats unless you cover first. The toilet needs to be emptied and cleaned before returning.Näytä enemmän Näytä vähemmän
Liikennevakuutus + täyskasko
Vakuus tälle ajoneuvolle on €1 250. Vakuus palautetaan sinulle vuokra-ajan päätyttyä.